Navigation Menu

Found in 1877 near the eastern end of the Upper Lake at Glendalough, this slab was first moved to the vicinity of St. Kevin’s Kitchen, and more recently to the Stone Store of the Glendalough Visitor Centre, where it is currently located…

More Information»
All Listing Types All Locations Any Rating

Listing Results

  • Sevenchurches / Camaderry (WI023-009004)

    Sevenchurches / Camaderry (WI023-009004)


    Read more